MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
As a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and company’s e-commerce operations. You will have a keen understanding of audience segmentation, targeting and be well versed in driving acquisition through a strategic, diverse digital channel approach, in working with the marketing team, supporting teams such as webmasters, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. You will report directly to the CEO.
In your daily duties, you will:
- Leading research, planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns – across social media, website, email marketing, analytics, paid media, SEO/SEM and e-commerce.
- Applying an understanding of creative platforms, analytics, social listening, web crawls, paid amplification, paid data, reporting and customer journey to build up strategy and support brand/product marketing.
- Measure and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals as ROI and KPIs, identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Manage & analyze e-commerce pages, decide and prepare contents including category/index pages, detail/products pages, plan multi-channel digital activities to boost traffic collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and optimize user experiences
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Demonstrating an understanding of integrated communications marketing and managing integrated projects focusing on digitizing the transformation of projects through digital.
- Drive an audience-first and data-driven approach to managing creative output for digital platforms, collaborating with the brand marketing team.
- Actively explore, research, collect information on digital marketing trends in ongoing projects/campaigns to find new ways to optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Keep track of brand/product online awareness, research the target audiences and customer references providing actionable insights to the marketing team.
- Monitor website appearances, update the content of product pages, banners. Ensure product campaign pages are ready for its market launching schedule
- Actively manage brand website & e-commerce site CMS, working with webmaster and editors to ensure it’s meeting the needs of the marketing strategy
- Analyze analytics data to learn how users interact with your site
- Identify improvement areas in website performance in user experiences, SEO, content, images… and optimize it.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- At least 3-year experience in Digital Marketing & E-commerce.
- Experience in marketing technology products/services is a plus
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing e-commerce pages, SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing digital advertisements, landing pages, customer journey, user funnels
- Experience in working with e-commerce platforms & marketplaces (Tiki, Shopee, Lazada…)
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and use sound judgment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, TikTok…)
- Solid knowledge of website/social media analytics/listening tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush, Talkwalker…)
- Working knowledge & experience of ad serving tools (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Display & Video 360, Search 360, Programmatic Ads…) dedicated ads for e-commerce (e.g. Google Smart Shopping, Facebook Dynamic Ads…)
- Knowledge and experience in E-commerce, marketplaces
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in both oral & written English.
- Passion for data analysis
- Consumer oriented
- Passionate in e-commerce & digital business
Flexhouse VN is also a great place to grow and shape your career. Explore the career journey to become a Digital Marketing Manager.
Great performance makes great income! To the team of Flexhouse VN, you will get:
- A Dynamic environment with positive teammates & growth mindset culture
- Competitive income with 13th month salary; quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health & wellness with health insurance & annual health check
- Company trip, teambuilding & other benefits
English is required for this job, please send your English CV.
We really appreciate your interest. Kindly note that due to a large number of applications, we are unfortunately not able to give individual feedback on any application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
XEM THÊM CÁC VỊ TRÍ TUYỂN DỤNG KHÁC: Ở ĐÂY